We are so excited to have had all of you participate in Phase 1 of this year's Fourth Annual Triple Play Fit Family Challenge. You have challenged yourself and your families through fitness and nutrition activities to actively live a healthier lifestyle and accomplished great things over the past few weeks!
Although we had great participation from all of you, we are extremely excited to announce the 25 families that will advance to Phase Two of the Triple Play Fit Family Challenge. Based on their outstanding engagement, number of challenges completed (mind, body & soul), submission of photos and consistency of entries, in no particular order, let's congratulate our Top 25 Families!
- The Acostas Family, Boys & Girls Club of Arlington - Dan Kromer Branch, Arlington, Texas
- The Bailey Family, Child, Youth & School Services - Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois
- The Blair Family, McConnell Air Force Base Boys & Girls Club, Wichita, KS
- The Blue Family, Wake County Boys & Girls Club, Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Brodsky Family, Detroit Arsenal Boys & Girls Club, Warren, Michigan
- The Chacon Family, Denver Metro Boys and Girls Club of America, Brighton, Colorado
- The Frye Family, Wake Forest Boys & Girls Club, Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Gavilan Family, Fort McCoy Boys & Girls Club, Fort McCoy, WI
- The Giddens/Sankey Family, Boys & Girls Club of Central Alabama, Montevallo, Alabama
- The Gomes Ohana Family, Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii, Charles C. Spalding McCully Clubhouse, Honolulu, Hawaii
- The Gross Family. Boys & Girls Club of Massillon, Massillon, Ohio
- The Hawkins-Wilding Family, Boys and Girls Club Zionsville, Zionsville, Indiana
- The Haworth Family, Boys and Girls Club of Fort McCoy, Fort McCoy, Wisconsin
- The Johnson Family, Andrew Air Force Base Youth Center, Andrew Air Force Base, Maryland
- The Jones Family, Boys & Girls Club of Montevallo, Montevallo, Alabama
- The Jones and Stamey Family, Boys & Girls Club-Johnson City, Johnson City, New Jersey
- The Logan Family, Boys & Girls Club-Johnson City, Johnson City, New Jersey
- The MacKenzie Family, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling Base Boys & Girls Club, Washington, DC
- The Marvin Family, Benton Franklin Boys & Girls Club, Pasco, Washington
- The Minick Family, Huntington County Boys & Girls Club, Huntington, Indiana
- The Monique Livingston & Johnson Family, Boys & Girls Club of Northwest Georgia, Rome, Georgia
- The Reed Family, Keesler Air Force Base Youth Center, Biloxi, Mississippi
- The Turso Family, Boys & Girls Club of Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- The Wells Family, Boys & Girls Club of the CSRA, Augusta, Georgia
- The Whitcomb Family, Wake Forest Boys & Girls Club, Raleigh, North Carolina
If you didn't make it to Phase 2, not to worry because the road to a healthier lifestyle does not stop here! You’ve already started a path to a healthier lifestyle, so keep us informed on your activities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the top 25 families, you will receive materials via email that will include helpful information to guide you through the next three weeks and answer any questions.
Stay fit & Congrats!
Your BGCA Triple Play Team